Your experience at Elite Collision Center is always comfortable and convenient, from your warm welcome at the front door, to our attentive staff and clean, state-of-the-art facilities.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Message – We’re Open
As a valued client of Elite, we appreciate the trust you place in us to care for your vehicle. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have been taking in response to the outbreak.
- Employees exhibiting any symptoms have been instructed to stay home. Any employee that exhibits symptoms in the office will be sent home immediately.
- To protect our employees and other customers, we ask that you avoid visiting our office if you are sick or showing flu-like symptoms. Please notify us immediately to reschedule your appointment if you or someone in your home is not feeling well.
- You can obtain an estimate online without coming into our office. Just click the “Get an Estimate Now” button below this message.
- Our office is being disinfected on a regular basis and everyone is practicing social distancing.
- We are scheduling appointments, adjusting drop off and pick ups to ensure the smallest number of people in the lobby. We request that you call ahead to be added to the schedule.
- Our staff always has room to be 6 or more feet apart
- We will sanitize your vehicle with an Ozone generator before and after working on your vehicle. For more information on disinfecting COVID-19 using ozone, click here.
We feel that we can follow the CDC guidelines very easily in our office, and will continue to provide needed collision repairs as long as we are allowed to do so.
If you need an estimate, we encourage you to use our online tool below.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your continued support of our small business.
Please feel free to call (360) 687-8755 should you have any questions.
Elite Collision Center has earned the following prestigious awards and certifications
These certifications are awarded only to body shops that have the right tools, equipment, training and facilities to ensure that your vehicle is repaired to manufacturer specifications ensuring the fit, finish, durability, safety and value of your vehicle.
A Battle Ground auto body shop, specializing in collision repairs and customer service.
At Elite Collision Center, our goal is your complete satisfaction, which begins from the moment you call or personally visit our facility. From our professional and friendly office personnel, to our ASE Certified Estimators and our I-CAR GOLD/ASE Trained Technicians, here at Elite we strive to make your total experience an exceptional one.
We are proud to be part of the Battle Ground community and are locally owned and operated for 15 years.
What makes Elite Collision Center Different?
Why Choose Elite?
Read actual reviews directly from our customers on Carwise. We work hard to be the best and with over 600 reviews and a 4.8 star rating, it shows. Click on the Carwise logo above to view.
Water-borne paints have taken the place of solvent based paints of the past. By eliminating up to 96% of the Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Emissions, we protect our employees and the environment.
We Are Green
Water-borne paints have taken the place of our solvent based paints of the past. By eliminating up to 96% of the Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Emissions compared to solvent-borne base coats, we are protecting our employees, and the environment.
Trained & Certified
Trust the repair of your vehicle to our fully trained I-CAR GOLD/ASE certified technicians. Elite collision has gone through rigorous testing and training to achieve AAA approval and certification, AAA Top Shop 15-16 and ICAR GOLD Certification.