Coronavirus COVID-19 Message – We’re Open
As a valued client of Elite, we appreciate the trust you place in us to care for your vehicle. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have been taking in response to the outbreak.
*If additional info is needed, we are available for mobile estimates on qualifying repairs.
- You can obtain an touchless estimate online (contact free) without coming into our office. Just click the “Get Your Touchless Estimate Now” button above.
- Employees exhibiting any symptoms have been instructed to stay home. Any employee that exhibits symptoms in the office will be sent home immediately.
- To protect our employees and other customers, we ask that you avoid visiting our office if you are sick or showing flu-like symptoms. Please notify us immediately to reschedule your appointment if you or someone in your home is not feeling well.
- Our office is being disinfected on a regular basis and everyone is practicing social distancing.
- We are scheduling appointments, adjusting drop off and pick ups to ensure the smallest number of people in the lobby. We request that you call ahead to be added to the schedule.
- Our staff always has room to be 6 or more feet apart
- We will sanitize your vehicle with an Ozone generator before and after working on your vehicle. For more information on disinfecting COVID-19 using ozone, click here.
*We are also offering pick up and drop off for vehicle repairs during this time.
We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines, and will continue to provide needed collision repairs as long as we are allowed to do so.
If you need an estimate, we encourage you to use our online tool.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your continued support of our small business.
Please feel free to call (360) 687-8755 should you have any questions.